Larry Foulke,
XXXX XXXX(真名就不说了)
Also known as “Solo Wing Pixy.”
Also known as “Bio Black Bird”。
Gale Team’s number two,
Rabbit SQ’s number 71,
and member of the A9VG Air Force
--Xth Air Division,
XXth Air Force Unit.
That’s right.
This man was his buddy and his enemy.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX。
I should have died that day. But I didn’t.
我去年就应该解放的,但是我没有。
I dragged my wounded body, and reached ground zero of the nuclear detonations.
我拖着疲惫的身体,来到现在这个班上。
A barren, empty land.
一个人多,不***的地方。
I felt an unbearable sadness when I witnessed that landscape.
当我知道老师是个什么样的人后,我感到一股无法忍受的悲伤。
There were still people living there. They were the ones that saved me.
这里的同学还好,他们照顾着我。
It may be true that the world has no need of borders.
也许以后高考分数不再那么重要了。
But would getting rid of them really change anything?
但是消除他们真的能改变什么吗?
The world won’t change for the better unless we trust people.
学生的生活不会过的更好除非我们改革教育。
Trust is vital in a peaceful world.
良好的教育制度对一个强大的国家是非常重要的。
But that will never happen.
但改革在中国永远也不会发生。
I’m still on the battlefield.Right now I’m near a border.
我仍然在战场上。马上我就要参加解放战争了。
I want to see for myself what border really mean,and what their volition really is…
我想亲眼看一看高考对一个学生和他的家庭到底意味着什么,考生们的想法到底是什么?
I may not find what I’m looking for but I still wanna try.
也许我不会找到答案,但是我仍然想试试。
Anyway, that’s what I’ve come to believe and I think that’s enough.
不管怎么说,那是我的信念,我认为那已足够。
Will he see this video?
你们会看见这段文字吗?
If you do meet him, give him a message for me.
如果看见了,那就祝福我吧!
(面向镜头)
Yo, Buddy. Still alive?
“嗨,伙计,我知道你会的对不对?
And thanks friend.
谢谢你,朋友。
See you again.
我们还会再见面的。