0 点
注册时间
2005-10-26
最后登录
2021-12-20
 楼主| 发表于 2006-10-31 14:51  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这下不撞车了, 仓促翻译了一下.  

Divine Fist (PS2)
Producer Atsushi Inaba talks about Clover Studio's new project God Hand.
By Justin Speer |
From the stylized comic book world of Viewtiful Joe to the living painting style of Okami, Atsushi Inaba of Clover Studio is taking the reins as a producer once more for the original action title God Hand. This modern take on the beat 'em up features customizable moves and a main character named Gene who's a bad enough dude to punch out the devil himself. Inaba answers some questions to give us some insight into the unique (and apparently incredibly challenging) nature of the game.
GameSpy: Despite being a fairly new studio, Clover is already earning a reputation for making artistic, high quality games. What is Clover's basic philosophy for creating a new project?
Inaba: One of our main philosophies is that we are ultimately making games, not works of art. It has to be interesting to watch and fun when you pick up the controller to play. It's a simple philosophy, but it is at the core of what we strive for. It's not about "new is good," but rather "new and fun." That's what we find the most value in. We hope to continue offering gamers fun play experiences.
GameSpy: To start off, could you tell us a bit about the staff members working on the game and their past projects? Is Hideki Kamiya (Devil May Cry) involved in any capacity?
Inaba: The director is Shinji Mikami and the core of development was done by the team that made Resident Evil 4. I apologize, but Hideki Kamiya is not working on this game.
GameSpy: Let's talk about inspiration. While watching the God Hand trailer, I was reminded of older manga and '80s anime like Fist of the North Star and MD Geist. Maybe a little bit of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in terms of character designs. Is this something the team was consciously going for?
Inaba: There wasn't any inspiration from any specific anime. Basically the concept is all about physical combat with a huge variety of moves. We've gotten rid of the guns and swords, stripped it down so to speak, and made the gameplay very stoic. Then we added a bunch of comical touches to liven it up. Perhaps all of that means it shares that same style as '80s action anime.
GameSpy: Who is doing the character design for the title?
Inaba: One of our development team members is doing the character design.
GameSpy: A lot of gamers feel like there has never been a 3D beat 'em up like Double Dragon or Final Fight that's as good as classic 2D titles. Do you think God Hand could succeed here, or do you see it as a different type of game?
Inaba: I am confident that God Hand will deliver a worthwhile gaming experience. It differs from the famous games of years past in that there is no guarantee you'll beat the game. You can't just follow a path through the game and beat it. I guess that is what separates it from the older games. But it makes me very happy to have this game compared to Final Fight. I guess it is up to the players who pick up the game to decide whether or not it is worthy of that comparison.
GameSpy: I've noticed that enemies will react in different ways depending on where you strike them, which can be quite comical. In particular, one of the movies shows the character being rapidly hit in the crotch. The spanking move also got a few laughs around the office. Would you say that physical comedy is an important aspect of the game? Can you give a few other examples?
Inaba: Visually, attacking critical points or a character's rear end is humorous. I feel that these more humorous moments help break the tension of what is a very challenging game. And I think they help give God Hand a flavor like no other game out there today.
GameSpy: It seems that every 3D action game that lets players "juggle" enemies is compared to Devil May Cry. Since it's bound to come up, how would you personally compare God Hand to Devil May Cry in terms of how the game plays? There seem to be a few obvious similarities. What are the biggest differences?
Inaba: This game is completely different from Devil May Cry. You'll need a very thorough strategy to get through each stage, and your action game skills will be tested much, much more. Comparisons can be drawn with the juggling in the air, but there is so much more to it than that. Once in the air, you can do all sorts of punch and kick combos to destroy and humiliate your opponent. The possibilities are virtually limitless, and each player can customize his or her own move set to suit his or her liking. So the action gameplay here is extremely deep.
GameSpy: What has been the most challenging aspect of development for this game?
Inaba: It has been challenging returning to the basics of hand-to-hand combat, without any weapons, and keep the gameplay fun and exciting. Gamers today are so accustomed to blasting enemies and slashing them to bits, so matching and trying to exceed that level of excitement is something that the director, Mikami-san, has spent many sleepless nights on.
GameSpy: What kind of vibe do you want the player to experience when he's playing God Hand?
Inaba: My main hope is that players feel drawn into the experience and realize that there's much more to the game. It gets more fun as you play, so I hope everyone gets a chance to experience it and test their gaming skills.

[中文翻译如下]
敦司稻叶谈Clover新作<<God Hand>>
从漫画书风格的Viewtiful Joe(红侠乔伊)到水墨画风格的Okami(大神),Clover工作室的敦司稻叶再一次接过了原创动作游戏<<God Hand>>(神之手)的制作人一职.这款风格前卫的格斗游戏拥有可定制的连击动作, 游戏主角Gene则被设定成为一个爱抱打不平的坏小子.此次对敦司稻叶的访谈使得我们对这款风格独特(很明显又是一次巨大的挑战)的游戏有了更加深入的了解.

GameSpy: 虽然还是一个年轻的团队, 但Clover已经凭借优秀的画面质量及出色的游戏设计于业内小有名气了.请问Clover创作游戏的基本概念原则是什么?

敦司稻叶: 最主要的一点就是, 从根本上说, 我们是在从事游戏设计,而并非艺术创作. 必须要(令玩家)感觉到游戏的乐趣所在,当他们拿起游戏手柄进行游戏的时候. 这是最简单的道理, 但是也正是我们所为止奋斗着的目的. 并不是说"新颖的就是好的",而是说要"新颖又有乐趣".这是我们的设计之道.我们希望能够继续提供给玩家更多的游戏乐趣.

GameSpy: 首先, 您是否能够透露一些有关于参与该游戏设计的人员资料,及他们过去所从事的开发项目? 请问神谷英树(Hideki Kamiya,鬼泣的制作人) 此次也参与进来了吗?

敦司稻叶: 这次的游戏监制由三上真司担纲, 而游戏的核心部分开发则是由"生化危机4"的开发小组完成的. 遗憾的是,神谷英树先生此次并未参与到该游戏的开发中来.

GameSpy: 有关于此次游戏的创意灵感. 在观看God Hand的游戏视频的过程中, 我联想到了一些经典的漫画,类似于80年代的"北斗神拳"和MD Geist .而从人设来看, 又有点JOJO奇妙冒险的影子在里面. 这是制作方有意为之的吗?

敦司稻叶: 我们没有借鉴特定的某一本漫画. 最基本的概念都是源自于大量的格斗动作. 我们舍弃了枪械及刀剑的元素, 使得游戏自始至终都是相当克制的. 然后,我们再加入了大量的幽默的动作使得游戏变得更具活力. 或许正向你所说的那样, 上诉那些都与80年代的动作类漫画有着共同的风格特点.

GameSpy:此次的人设是由谁负责的?

敦司稻叶: 某位开发小组的成员正在进行人物设定.

GameSpy:许多玩家都觉得至今为止仍旧尚无一款3D动作格斗游戏能够与2D时代的"双剑龙"和"快打旋风"相媲美. 您认为此次的God Hand能否取得成功,或者说,您更愿意将其视作一款另类风格的游戏呢?

敦司稻叶: 我坚信God Hand将带来丰富的游戏体验. 因为它不同于过去那些经典的格斗游戏 ---  你不可能遵循一个套式来贯穿整个游戏. 我想这一点也就是它与众多游戏的不同之处了.但拿God Hand与"快打旋风"相提并论,我觉得很高兴. 更重要的一点是, 应该由打过它的玩家来决定这样的对比是否妥当.

GameSpy:这次我注意到了,游戏进行当中敌人所作出的反应将根据玩家攻击他们的部位不同而有所变化,而这一点非常有趣. 更加特别的是,其中有段过场动画里还有主角掌击对方臀部的动作.这一打屁股的片段立即引来了在场观众的笑声. 您是否能说, 类似于这样的动作将是该游戏此次一重要的卖点呢? 您还能诶我一些这方面的例子吗?

敦司稻叶: 直观上,攻击身体重要的要害部位及角色的屁股的确非常幽默. 我觉得这些幽默的动作有助于缓解一个激烈动作游戏过程中的紧张气氛,并且这些元素的添加也将令致God Hand显得与众不同.

GameSpy: 好像每一款3D动作类游戏, 只要是其中允许玩家"戏耍"敌人的,都会拿来与鬼泣作比较. 既然游戏已经快要推出了, 您个人将如何对God Hand与鬼泣这两款游戏作出比较, 从游戏的操作角度出发. 因为,看上去明天有很多明显的类似之处. 最大的不同之处在哪里呢?

敦司稻叶: GOD HAND与鬼泣是完全不同的. 玩家需要非常通透的战术才能够过版,而且游戏中的动作技巧也要反复地练习.或许空中的某些姿势会有些类似,但是GOD HAND中的技巧动作远不止这么多. 一旦处于空中, 你可以使用所有的打/踢连击来攻击及消灭你的对手. 招式的变化是众多的,每一位玩家都可以设定属于他自己的连贯动作以适合他自身的风格. 这点上, 游戏的可玩性将大大提高.

GameSpy: 此次游戏开发中最大的挑战性来源于哪个方面?

敦司稻叶:在摒弃了武器的元素之后, 事实上最大的挑战就是将游戏返还到了传统的肉搏的战斗模式,还要保持游戏的可玩性及趣味性. 现今的玩家开始习惯于借助于武器去轰击敌人、将他们***万段. 所以如何要赶上、甚至超过那样程度的愉悦感便成为了摆在游戏监制三上真司先生案头最大的课题.

GameSpy: 您最希望GOD HAND能够带给玩家怎样的节奏感?

敦司稻叶:最主要的一点是,我希望玩家们能够享受游戏的过程并意识到这款游戏拥有许多的可玩之处. 在进行的过程当中,游戏将会变得越加精彩,所以我希望每一位玩家都能够有机会去体验这款游戏的魅力,去挑战他们的游戏技术.

[上班时候顶着被BOSS发现的危险进行的翻译, 一定有很多漏洞, 大家谅解了. 但绝对是本人翻译,水平有限,就这样了.]

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
9438 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2005-2-18
最后登录
2014-7-4
发表于 2006-10-31 14:57  ·  河南 | 显示全部楼层
这游戏的hard模式比忍龙黑的MN难N倍。。。

挂版VIP

μ’sic Forever

精华
帖子
威望
19 点
积分
127105 点
种子
21 点
注册时间
2005-2-7
最后登录
2024-5-12
发表于 2006-10-31 15:11  ·  未知 | 显示全部楼层

Re:[全文翻译][人物]God Hand制作人敦司稻叶(Atsushi Inaba) 访

难度HARD和NORMAL真的差很远,再次怀念四叶草

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2627 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2005-2-22
最后登录
2022-1-16
发表于 2006-10-31 15:13  ·  山东 | 显示全部楼层
我就玩4叶的红侠 其他的作品很难接受。。。。。。。。。。

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1887 点
种子
1 点
注册时间
2004-6-21
最后登录
2023-7-3
发表于 2006-10-31 23:41  ·  加拿大 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用公仔面于2006-10-31 14:57发表的:
这游戏的hard模式比忍龙黑的MN难N倍。。。
hard主要是不能用前冲攻击吹飞小型敌人,但等到有了能挑空的腿技后就容易多了,挑空后直接吹飞。。。
至于ngb的mn,我感觉难在某些boss招式过于霸道,还有随机性过强了

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1887 点
种子
1 点
注册时间
2004-6-21
最后登录
2023-7-3
发表于 2006-10-31 23:43  ·  加拿大 | 显示全部楼层
这游戏不是说是三上作的吗

征服者

华丽的推倒团真29号

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
6301 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2005-8-25
最后登录
2015-3-4
发表于 2006-10-31 23:57  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
唉,这游戏实在是有点没法接受的说……虽然不否认自己是没有体会到精髓……但的确是接受不了
nds

轮回者

水至清无鱼~人至贱无敌

精华
帖子
威望
16 点
积分
587196 点
种子
113 点
注册时间
2004-2-26
最后登录
2024-5-12
发表于 2006-11-1 00:01  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层
老外不是评的很差啊==

终结者

I.E.R

精华
帖子
威望
1 点
积分
11750 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2005-6-3
最后登录
2019-4-19
发表于 2006-11-1 07:39  ·  加拿大 | 显示全部楼层

Re:[全文翻译][人物]God Hand制作人敦司稻叶(Atsushi Inaba) 访

這遊戯難度真是有点太高, 技術方便要求方面煩, RP性強...
CLOVER的作品中我覚得大神最好

审判者

新3D头像⊙.⊙

精华
帖子
威望
4 点
积分
15904 点
种子
17 点
注册时间
2004-11-17
最后登录
2024-5-10
发表于 2006-11-1 10:18  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
稻叶现在还在C社了吗?????????
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 15:11 , Processed in 0.188743 second(s), 18 queries , Redis On.