人人为我,我为人人。
这个题库并不完整,只是部分内容。
如果您发现的新的问题,请回复本帖。
或发送私信给我。
格式为
问题
正确答案
原因

My friend messaged me asking for an Xbox Live subscription code. Can I give him one of mine?
Yes
While you can give a spare code to a friend in the same way you are free to lend them a physical game disc, it's a violation of the Code of Conduct to engage in commercial activity over Xbox Live or attempt to profit off the Xbox Live service.

Do you think if a player’s profile contains inappropriate or offensive content it should receive an enforcement?
Yes
Your Xbox Live profile must be appropriate for all players. If it contains inappropriate or offensive content, it may be subject to a suspension.

Suspensions are issued within minutes of a Code of Conduct violation.
False
There is no statute of limitations on Code of Conduct violations, and players may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

Do you agree that using a game glitch, such as hiding in a wall, counts as cheating?
Yes
Cheating isn’t just limited to game modifications. Exploiting unintended glitches that give an unfair advantage can also result in a cheating suspension.

Do you think it’s ok to pretend to be part of the Enforcement Team to deter offensive players?
No
It’s never acceptable to impersonate a Microsoft employee, moderator, or support staff on Xbox Live. If you encounter an offensive player, please mute or block the player and file a complaint.

If I receive enough complaints I’ll probably be banned, even if I didn’t do anything.
False
While complaints are important in notifying Xbox of potential Code of Conduct violations, real people form the backbone of the enforcement process and ensure the validity of enforcement actions

There’s nothing wrong with filing numerous complaints against an inappropriate player- it makes sure the Enforcement Team sees it!
False
While you should file a complaint when you encounter a Code of Conduct violation, spamming complaints or attempting to manipulate the complaint system is also considered a violation.

I can charge players to teach them how to unlock achievements using special programs.
False
Commercial activity is not allowed on Xbox Live. This includes attempts to sell boosting, leveling, and other services in exchange for Xbox gift cards, currency, or other services. Gamerscore cheating is also a violation of the Code of Conduct, and can result in a reset Gamerscore and account suspension.

Do you consider yourself a fair gamer? Do you show good sportsmanship?
Yes
Glad to hear it! Demonstrating fair play and sportsmanlike conduct are a very important part of keeping Xbox Live fun for everyone.

Xbox Live is full of mature games. It’s ok to have a clever Gamertag that includes some innuendo.
False
Xbox Live is designed for everyone, and because of the public nature of Gamertags and profiles, topics or content of a sexual nature are not permitted.

My Gamertag is my identity. I should be able to use whatever I want.
False
Xbox Live is designed to be fun and safe for everyone. As stated in the Code of Conduct, players should not create content that other players may be offended by.

If I have a bad internet connection and other players accuse me of lagging, will I get suspended?
No
The Enforcement Team will never issue a suspension simply for having a poor or inconsistent internet connection. However, a suspension will be issued if the player takes intentional steps to cause network interference or manipulation.

It’s ok to have profanity in my Xbox Live profile or Gamertag if I only play with friends. They don’t mind!
False
Even if you only play with people you know, your Gamertag and profile must be appropriate for all players. The Code of Conduct applies to everyone equally.

I can send hateful messages to other Xbox Live users if they deserve it.
False
Harassment and abuse is never tolerated on Xbox Live. If you encounter an offensive player, you should block communications and file a complaint. Don’t retaliate.

If I buy a banned Xbox console secondhand, will it be unbanned?
No
Console bans are issued due to egregious violations of the Code of Conduct, and are not lifted due to changes in ownership. To check the ban status of a console visit: http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/ConsoleCheck

joerryhuya补充
时间2018-9-11 19:35

Fair play and good sportsmanship are what make Xbox Live a great community.
Yes
Xbox Live welcomes all players, and every player contributes to what Xbox Live has to offer. By displaying good sportsmanship, we can all help make Xbox Live even better.

Cheating is ok as long it’s not done every day.
No
Regardless of how frequently it is done, cheating is never acceptable on Xbox Live. Xbox is dedicated to maintaining a fair multiplayer environment.

When receiving a forced Gamertag change, I get the opportunity to choose a new Gamertag for free.
No
Historically, a forced Gamertag change allowed players to select a new Gamertag. However, a forced Gamertag change now automatically assigns a new Gamertag to the account. Players may purchase a new Gamertag through the standard purchase process.

If I make my profile "Friends Only" by changing my privacy settings, I can enter whatever content I want.
No
We encourage all players to customize their privacy settings so they can get their preferred experience. However, regardless of privacy settings, the Code of Conduct applies to all players equally.

Even if a game is rated for Mature audiences, profanity and harassment of others is not acceptable.
Yes
The Code of Conduct applies to everyone, regardless of age or game title. Harassment and abuse of other players is never acceptable.

Reputation doesn’t matter- there are no consequences for having a bad rep!
No
A low reputation will mean getting matched in multiplayer with other players with low reputations. Especially bad reputations may result in the loss of some communications features.

After receiving a suspension, Xbox can transfer my content and subscription to a new account.
No
As outlined in the Code of Conduct, upon receiving a suspension all subscription time and content is forfeit.

Some games just aren’t available in my area. If I have no opportunity to buy them, there’s no real harm in playing a pirated copy, right?
No
Piracy is not acceptable under any circumstances on Xbox Live. The illegitimate acquisition or play of pirated games will result in a suspension from the Xbox Live service.

Do you think it’s ok to purchase a Gamertag from another player?
No

Threatening offensive gamers by pretending to be a Microsoft employee is ok. I’m helping Xbox root out the unwanted members of the community!
No

Do you think it’s fair to cheat on Xbox Live?
No

Some offenses result in an immediate permanent suspension, regardless of previous behavior or history.
yes

I can ask other players for money in exchange for helping them win games.
No
该用户已被禁言

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1735 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2013-6-23
最后登录
2020-10-18
发表于 2018-9-8 20:17  ·  河南 | 显示全部楼层

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 10:37 , Processed in 0.120198 second(s), 11 queries , Redis On.