最后登录
2021-3-20
 楼主| 发表于 2016-6-15 22:42  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 kopelan 于 2016-6-15 23:13 编辑

Xbox主管接受Eurogamer访谈录部分翻译,关于4K游戏,主机换代,VR体验以及向下兼容。
是什么原因让你们选择在xbox one s发布后就紧接着宣布天蝎座的降临?
你用的什么电视
常规的1080P电视
那你应该购买xbox one s,因为天蝎座并不能为你带来什么,天蝎座是4k游戏主机,如果你没有4K电视,将看不到我们为此设计的优点。 当你决定购买4K电视的时候,那么天蝎座已经准备就绪。

我必须说,价格是很重要的,向下兼容是及其重要的。我们的视频***看到EA的帕特里克和开发者访谈,他们正在为带来真正的4K游戏体验而努力,并且6T性能是必须的,所以我们设计了天蝎座。
在游戏行业,很容易会想到性能是制胜关键,但是结果呢?wii赢得了上时代,价格及其重要。wii拥有很好的价格和精彩的游戏体验
我想说,299美元起步的Xbox one真的对我们非常重要。xbox one S是目前市场唯一拥有299美元低价的主机,并且他支持4K播放,这是真的是一个很好的卖点,并且我们2016年的强大游戏阵容马上就要来临。

所以,天蝎座是为真的关注4K游戏体验并拥有4K电视的人准备的,定价会比Xbox one S要高,并且他们会同时在市场中销售,天蝎座专为4K游戏者设计

不会有天蝎座独占游戏,对吗?
是的,当你向我们购买任何一款游戏,他都能在最初的Xbox one上面运行。没有人会被抛弃,我们在舞台上说过,这是Xbox one S和天蝎座的设计重点,他们都是Xbox one家族的一部分。并且我们想要实现当你今天购买了音乐,你永远不用担心任何更新换代的电话会不能播放她。你的Xbox one游戏将会跟着你在不同的设备上游玩。
实际上,现在拥有Xbox one的同学,并且将来购买了天蝎座,把旧xbox放到其他房间,我们确定他们能玩到同样的游戏。
天蝎座主机的游戏将会充分利用6T性能和4K分辨率为你带来精彩的体验。而在你旧的xbox one上,玩起来会如你现在玩的游戏,你知道他们看起来,玩起来怎么样。没有天蝎座独占游戏,绝对没有。

但是天蝎座的规格就像怪物一样,他超越了我们先前对PS4 NEO推出理念的理解,也许开发商并不看好前景,他们更喜欢固定规格的主机,而这种情况他们要考虑不仅要在天蝎座上更好的运行还要在现行主机上运行。这也许也是一大问题

开发者已经在构建 4K PC 游戏,这就为什么我们要跟开发商明确关于如何构建 4k PC 游戏,并确保天蝎座的规格标准,然后说好吧,我明白到底如何去开发天蝎版本的游戏了,因为我在 PC 上做过。

我们把极限竞速带到Windows上,并让他支持4K,又同托德霍华德讨论过关于辐射VR,然后来确定天蝎座到底需要什么样的配置规格来确保支持4K.
所以开发商现在已经准备好对多点开发设计的支持,这就是为什么我们宣布4k而不是其他的奇怪东西。在我们已经有了确定的规格,而今年并不能真的做出4k主机,我也不想去想什么样的提升是FHD(1080P)主机和4K主机之间的半代升级,用户并不需要这样的升级,所以我们直接目标就是4K,明年推出是个正确的决定

鉴于天蝎座的配置,他完全配得上是更新换代的Xbox one,而不是增强版,或者说他就是你们在开发的下一代主机,可以这么说嘛?
事实上,当你购买Xbox one并创建你的游戏库,当你购买天蝎座,游戏,配件等,所有的事情都能继续运行,这些都属于一个xbox家族,这是为什么我们讨论这个,也是我们的设计重点。
去年我们公布了向下兼容,这在当时人们看来就是,嘿,你可以让你的Xbox 360用户购买Xbox One?是的,这是它的一个重要组成部分。但真正从心灵的角度来看,我们希望当你购买游戏后,能在我们买给你的任何硬件上游玩。

这就是为什么我们说超越换代概念,这个想法,让上一代主机和下一代主机之间的界限模糊。对于你我,我们通常认为本世代会玩什么游戏,也许是用xbox one玩罗马之子,但我们会让罗马之子在xbox one,xbox one s以及天蝎座上都能运行,并且在三主机上效果更加出色

要改变一代人的想法是有点难,所以我们把重点放在4K,这是真的6万亿次浮点运算的主机,支持4K和高保真的VR体验!

You announced the Xbox One S. And then you closed the show with Scorpio. Why would I buy the Xbox One S knowing the Scorpio is coming? What possible reason would I have given a much more powerful Xbox is coming down the line?

Phil Spencer: What TV do you have?

A standard 1080p TV.

Phil Spencer: Then you should buy this box, because Scorpio is not going to do anything for you. Scorpio is designed as a 4K console, and if you don't have a 4K TV, the benefit we've designed for, you're not going to see. Clearly, you can buy Scorpio, and if and when you decide you want to buy a 4K television to take advantage of the increased performance, obviously the console will be ready for you.

But I would say, price point is important, compatibility is critically important. We looked at 4K, talked to creators, you saw Todd Howard in our video, Patrick Soderlund from EA in our video, talked to creators about the work they were doing on PC in order to hit a true 4K gaming experience, and six teraflops is what we needed to go hit, so we designed for that.

For us in the industry, it's easy to think that most power is always the thing that wins. If you look at last gen, what won? The Wii won. The Wii sold more than we did on Xbox 360 and the PS3, and it wasn't the most powerful console out there. Price is critically important. Wii was a good price and it had a great experience.

But I'll say, having an Xbox One at $299 is going to be really important for us. It's the only $299 console on the market right now, and it supports 4K video with the S, that's going to be a really good selling feature for us, and we've got our biggest lineup of games coming this year in 2016.

So, Scorpio is for the person who's got a 4K television, who's really focused on 4K gaming. It's going to be a premium price over what we're selling this one for, and both of them will exist in the market at the same time. Scorpio is for your 4K gamer. And that's what we designed it for.

I saw Aaron Greenberg tweeted to say there will be no Scorpio exclusives. Is that right?

Phil Spencer: That's right. When you're buying a console game from us, you know that console game will run on your original Xbox. No-one gets left behind. We said that on stage. Your Xbox One S and Scorpio. That's an important design point for us. They're all part of the same family. And we want to make sure just like when you're buying your music today, you don't worry about upgrading to a new phone that somehow won't play your old songs or your new songs. We think about your Xbox One collection of games that will move with you between those different consoles.

In fact, somebody today will have an Xbox One, and when Scorpio comes out they will buy Scorpio and they will put Xbox One in a different room, and we're obviously going to make sure that as they move between rooms that they've got access to the same games.

The Scorpio games are obviously designed to take advantage of six teraflops and 4K. Your Xbox One, you were playing those today. You know what those look like and feel like. But there won't be Scorpio exclusive console games. Absolutely not.

But the specs you have released suggest the Scorpio is a monster, beyond what we understand of the PlayStation 4 Neo. Won't developers be so excited by the prospect, that they'll want to develop for the specs, and if so we're in a situation where they're thinking about, well, I have to actually make this work on Xbox One as well, and that's perhaps an issue for them?

Phil Spencer: Our biggest games out there ship on PC today, and the PC has this space of, right, you look at the big PC games that are coming out, they're going to support 4K, some of them will support 6K and crazy resolutions on PC and unlock framerates. What a developer's looking for is a real sweet spot of install base and users. We've got tens of millions of people who have Xbox Ones. Developers are gonna see that and, frankly, as the platform holder we're going to make sure games come out and support Xbox One.

They're already building 4K PC games, which is why we went out and talked to developers explicitly about what it takes to build a 4K PC game, to make sure Scorpio was a spec that they could look at what they're doing on PC and say, okay, I understand exactly how I'm going to make the Scorpio version of my game because I'm doing it on PC.

We just shipped Forza Motorsport Apex on Windows. We shipped that at 4K and we looked at that. We talked to Todd Howard about Fallout and the work he's doing on Fallout VR and said, what is the spec we need to have in Scorpio to make sure we can support 4K?

So developers today are supporting multiple design points already. That's why we picked 4K and not something kind of weird in the middle. We could have done a new update this year. We actually looked at it. We went all the way to, we had the spec in front of us, should we ship something that's less than Scorpio this year, but in truth you can't do a true 4K console this year. And I just didn't think anything between what is effectively a 1080p console and the 4K console, like, from a consumer television standpoint there's nothing in the middle. So let's go focus on 4K and next year was the right year to do that.

Given the power of the Scorpio, should it be considered a refresh of the Xbox One, or are we looking at, actually, the next-generation of what you are doing in terms of console? Is that actually the fair assessment of it?

Phil Spencer: That fact that when you buy an Xbox One and start creating your game library and when you buy Scorpio those games and accessories and everything are going to run, make it feel like part of the Xbox One family to me. That's why we communicate it that way. That was also part of the design point of the box.

Last year we announced backward compatibility, which at the time I think people looked at as, hey, can you get your Xbox 360 customers to buy an Xbox One? And yes, that's an important part of it. But really from a soul standpoint, we're thinking about when you buy your games from us, we want you to be able to play those games on the hardware we sell to you.

That's why we say beyond generations. The idea, is this part of the previous generation or the next generation gets a little blurry. For you and I, we usually think about generations in terms of what games will it play? This thing will play Ryse: Son of Rome, a launch game for your Xbox One. And we'll have launch Scorpio games as well that are playable on an Xbox One, Xbox One S and Scorpio and look great on all three of them.

So the idea of a generation is a little diffi*** to stretch on to this. That's why I focus on 4K and say this is really a six teraflop console built to support 4K and the power of high fidelity VR.

原文链接:http://www.eurogamer.net/article ... r-the-big-interview

圣骑士

愤怒的番茄酱

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
4017 点
种子
2 点
注册时间
2013-3-6
最后登录
2021-3-20
 楼主| 发表于 2016-6-15 22:44  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kopelan 于 2016-6-15 22:53 编辑

太tm长了,翻译中间一段得了,大意就是:微软4k主机将于xbox one s同时销售,游戏全面兼容,在天蝎4k,在现时代主机保持现状。售价比xbox one s要贵,推荐4K全套装备的人购买,普通用户依然可以购买xbox one 普通版体验到相同的游戏。规格经过微软自己开发游戏实验以及与EA/B社等开发商沟通确定,所有的游戏都能在现行xbox one及天蝎座上运行,根据自己需求选择。开发商已经做好准备了。
该用户已被禁言

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1068 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2016-5-17
最后登录
2018-1-4
发表于 2016-6-15 22:47  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
"没有天蝎座独占游戏,绝对没有。"

骑士

丝切铗 血染喉

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2902 点
种子
1 点
注册时间
2015-12-11
最后登录
2021-12-9
发表于 2016-6-15 22:48  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
斯宾塞大叔实诚人

话别说的太绝
该用户已被禁言

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1283 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2010-5-8
最后登录
2020-1-5
发表于 2016-6-15 22:48  ·  云南 | 显示全部楼层
类比wii的成功根本毫无可比性,xo一直是红海战略,怎么能和当年的wii时代的蓝海战略比。。。

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
5326 点
种子
33 点
注册时间
2010-5-8
最后登录
2024-6-16
发表于 2016-6-15 22:48  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
感觉微软药丸啊,就是感觉,软软勿喷。

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
5900 点
种子
1007 点
注册时间
2007-8-31
最后登录
2023-11-12
发表于 2016-6-15 22:51  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
感觉微软药丸啊,就是感觉,软软勿喷。

圣骑士

愤怒的番茄酱

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
4017 点
种子
2 点
注册时间
2013-3-6
最后登录
2021-3-20
 楼主| 发表于 2016-6-15 22:52  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
exile0611 发表于 2016-6-15 22:47
"没有天蝎座独占游戏,绝对没有。"

嗯,斯宾塞的意思是能在天蝎上运行的游戏就可以运行在xbox one当前的版本上,所以你依然可以购买xbox one S ,当你4K电视准备好了,再买天蝎座吧,是我没翻译清楚吧

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1464 点
种子
41 点
注册时间
2013-2-18
最后登录
2024-6-17
发表于 2016-6-15 22:53  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
没有盖茨撑腰和持续不断的砸钱,xbox就这样吧,死前别忘记多给steam造成点伤害
该用户已被禁言

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1068 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2016-5-17
最后登录
2018-1-4
发表于 2016-6-15 22:54  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
kopelan 发表于 2016-6-15 22:52
嗯,斯宾塞的意思是能在天蝎上运行的游戏就可以运行在xbox one当前的版本上,所以你依然可以购买xbox one ...

没有,我只是开个玩笑。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 09:45 , Processed in 0.180633 second(s), 16 queries , Redis On.