2080 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2004-5-15
最后登录
2014-6-13
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-26 10:47  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今年的4月份,跳舞游戏《舞蹈工厂》全新上市了,这次PS2平台的此款作品可以将你所喜欢收集到的音乐CD直接放置到游戏机中后,《舞蹈工厂》全新的游戏技术分析系统会根据歌曲的平均长度利用三十秒钟进行舞蹈步伐的编排,同时也可以根据你自己的舞蹈步伐来进行游戏里面的编排。前期的这些图象看上去更加鲜艳,相信全面上市后,会给大家带来无穷乐趣的!

Code masters近期确定了跳舞游戏《舞蹈工厂》收录的官方公布的五首歌曲,包括:Tim McGraw'的"I Like It I Love It, Kool and the Gang的 "Get Down On It," Bodyrocker的 "I Like the Way," Rihanna的 "Pon De Replay," 以及 Pussycat Doll的 "Don't Cha." 《舞蹈工厂》的销售人员表示,它带来的无穷乐趣在于可以让你根据你自己所喜欢的音乐CD进行舞蹈游戏。你登陆Dance Factory后,不需要游戏光盘,只要插入一张你喜欢的普通音乐CD就可以开始了!另一方面,你可以通过扫描独立的音乐歌曲或专集进行舞步的编辑。你也可以将编号的舞步和歌曲同时储存入游戏机你,下次你玩的时候甚至连CD都不用插了!我喜欢!大家期待吧!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dance Factory Impressions
We check out an early work-in-progress version of Codemasters' upcoming dance mat game for the PlayStation 2.
Developer Interview

Currently scheduled for release in April, Dance Factory is a PlayStation 2-exclusive dance mat game that will let you get down to any song in your CD collection. Dance Factory's spectral-analysis system will take around 30 seconds to generate a step routine for a song of average length, and it will also give you the option to create your own routines simply by recording your steps as you dance to a song from one of your favorite CDs. We recently had an opportunity to spend some time with an early work-in-progress version of Dance Factory, and although the game is obviously far from finished, it's already a lot of fun.

Code masters has recently confirmed that Dance Factory will ship with a total of five licensed music tracks, including Tim McGraw's "I Like It I Love It, Kool and the Gang's "Get Down On It," Bodyrockers' "I Like the Way," Rihanna's "Pon De Replay," and Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha." Dance Factory's biggest selling point, though, is that it will let you dance to any song that you have on CD--including those that you've burned yourself. After you've loaded Dance Factory, you can take the game out of your PlayStation 2 and insert a regular music CD. At this point, you'll have the option to scan an individual track or the entire album and have Dance Factory's spectral-analysis system generate dance steps for you. You'll also have the option to save the dance routines for music CDs you're planning to play regularly, so that the next time you put the CD in, you don't have to scan it.

Dance Factory, you can take the game out of your PlayStation 2 and insert a regular music CD. At this point, you'll have the option to scan an individual track or the entire album and have Dance Factory's spectral-analysis system generate dance steps for you. You'll also have the option to save the dance routines for music CDs you're planning to play regularly, so that the next time you put the CD in, you don't have to scan it..

骑士

@ 有人知道是撒车吗!?加分奖励 @

精华
帖子
威望
14 点
积分
2080 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2004-5-15
最后登录
2014-6-13
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-26 11:10  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
这个我是一定要买了啊?!   
该用户已被禁言

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
686 点
种子
0 点
注册时间
2005-5-20
最后登录
2011-7-5
发表于 2006-1-26 11:39  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层
完了,50009不支持读CD,受不了

圣骑士

掘墓者(免疫发炎)

精华
帖子
威望
1 点
积分
3979 点
种子
19 点
注册时间
2003-10-30
最后登录
2024-2-22
发表于 2006-1-26 13:51  ·  云南 | 显示全部楼层
MP3格式的支持吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 06:23 , Processed in 0.168874 second(s), 16 queries , Redis On.