种子
0 点
注册时间
2008-10-2
最后登录
2020-1-16
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-2 17:29  ·  上海 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 tillnight 于 2011-6-3 12:25 编辑

SCE对次世代掌机NGP/PSV的消息禁止从今日起开始解除,已经有部分媒体释出了新的采访和游戏截图,今日至明日预定更多消息将会逐步公开,预计SCEA展前发布会前的消息将以第一方游戏的正式公开为主。目前已确定北美时间6月2日神秘海域NGP的详细信息将公开,预计北京时间6月3日会见到相关信息。

更新8:wipeout2048:https://bbs.luryl.com/thread-1940716-1-1.html
       神秘海域 Golden Abyss:https://bbs.luryl.com/thread-1940595-1-1.html   

更新7:向下兼容PSP的具体情报http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ility-unveiled
Sony's NGP will offer full backwards compatibility with the PlayStation Network's library of PSP games, and will offer an optimized experience for each one.
PSP games played with the NGP will be smoothed and upscaled, and the NGP's dual analogue sticks will also be supported
PSP games are run via a software emulator within the NGP, and the upscaling can be toggled on and off by the player.

兼容全部PSN上的PSP游戏,并且将得到优化。用NGP玩PSP游戏,画面化将放大到NGP的比例并且平滑化(应该是指AA,译者注),右摇杆功能可以被使用于PSP游戏
PSP游戏的运行是依靠软件模拟/软模拟,运行PSP游戏时可以选择是否放大画面还是原生尺寸(类似PSP上的PS模拟器,译者注)。

神海的更多细节:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ility-unveiled
Drake himself looks equally dashing, especially once he's been plunged into water. He emerges soaking, his damp clothes slowly drying out over time as he leaves soggy footprints in his wake. It's a trick we've seen before, but it's much more impressive when it's playing out in the palm of your hand.

神秘海域:金色深渊湿衣效果确认,这是我们已经(在该系列中)见过的魔法,但是出现在你手心上时更让人惊叹。

Wipeout:
Voice activated weapons in WipEout

反重力赛车2048存在语音激活的武器,即通过语音指令发射武器

Hustle Kings:
Hustle Kings apparently has cross platform play with the PS3 version too.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ne-up-revealed
Hustle Kings(就是那只桌球游戏)同样可以与PS3版跨平台对战

神海新图一张:
Super Stardust Delta大图:

更新6:更多细节
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...n-back-in-game
Sony's in-house launch lineup is completed by a clutch of games familiar from the PlayStation Network, including Super Stardust Delta, Everybody's Golf and Hustle Kings.
第一方首发游戏包含大众高尔夫?!
Little Deviants is a collection of 30-plus mini-games clearly designed to give each one of the NGP's features a thorough work-out. It included a variation on Whack-A-Mole in which you had to touch the front or back of the unit according to which direction Deviants revealed behind doors were facing, and a robot-shooting game which used the gyro-sensor for aiming, much like the 3DS's Face Raiders.

Little Deviants确认为包含有30+小游戏的合集,主要展现NGP的各种新的游戏特性。(除了发布会上展示的利用背面触摸的游戏外,从本帖里的截图中可以看到之前未提及的AR小游戏,译者注)
Reality Fighters, meanwhile, is an augmented reality beat-'em-up game, which lets you scan your face onto a fighter, then use your surroundings as a fight arena.

正如猜测的那样,Reality Fighters是一个利用摄像头的AR游戏,扫描你的脸作为战士的脸,然后用摄像头下的环境作为格斗的场地。

更新5:SCEE正式公布WipEout 2048 for Ngp
12.jpg
http://www.computerandvideogames ... -ngp-first-screens/
关键点:本作将能够与PS3作品WipEout HD Fury跨平台对战可能!条件限制是在两作共有的赛道上。

更新4:Kotaku preview

Uncharted Golden Abyss is the best reason, but certainly not the only one, to buy Sony's still-codenamed Next Generation Portable.

It is a game that delivers what you'd expect from a console, it cuts no corners, offers no excuses. This is gaming on the go without the need to make do. This is the reason you'd want to carry around something that is made for gaming, rather than something that is merely able to play games.

My first moments with Sony's NGP at a press event last month wasn't spent playing Uncharted Golden Abyss, but it was Golden Abyss that made me a true believer in the importance of dual-thumbstick portable gaming.
Back when Uncharted was shown to Brian Ashcraft in Japan, following the unveiling of the NGP, the already impressive game was just a tech demo, Sony Worldwide Studios VP Scott Rohde told a gathering of press last week. Much has been added and changed since that early look.

Golden Abyss is a brand new Uncharted game, he said, that takes place before Drake's Fortune. It is not a prequel, he said, it is a stand alone story, one that takes more than two hours to tell.

The game was created using the same motion capture techniques used on Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3, Rohde said. The NGP even allows for real-time lighting and advanced shaders. While the graphics are impressive, stunning even, developers Bend Studio were sure to put in as much work on the story and gameplay as they did the graphics.

That's because the NGP has some interesting ways to play games. It has those two glorious thumbsticks, a touch screen on the front and a touchpad on the back and can detect motion.

We watch as Drake approaches a guard standing by a cliff in a lush jungle near the remains of the Temple of Serpents. An icon bar pops up on the screen close to the thumbsticks showing buttons and swipe symbols. Touching one knocks the guard from his roost. It also allows Drake to quickly change weapons and pick items up.

Later we see Drake climbing across a cliff face, when he gets to a crevice. Tilting the NGP causes Drake to lean and reach out toward the opposing cliff. Tapping that cliff causes Drake to jump. When Drake arrives at a set of wooden posts jutting from the side of the cliff, sliding your finger across the posts causes Drake to monkey-bar his way along cliff.

The good news? You don't have to use the touchscreen to play, it's an option. The better news? You'll still probably want to because it works.

As Rohde explains this we watch Drake climb under a guard, a tap of the screen has him pull the enemy from the cliff. A few minutes later Drake sneaks up behind another guard, tapping the guard causes Drake to kill him silently.

Later I get a chance to play the game. The NGP feels slightly big in my hands, thicker then I expected. But I seen forget that as I stare into the crisp 5-inch OLED screen. Rohde told us that the game has four times the resolution of the Playstation Portable, that the game displays 260,000 polygons per a frame. None of that registers though as I sink into the familiar experience of guiding Drake through another jungle, on an adventure for some unknown prize.

In the distance I see man walking across the remains of a temple. I crouch Drake behind a low wall and then use the thumbsticks to position him and pop off some headshots. The controls are solid, not just reminiscent of a Playstation 3 controller, but seemingly matching one.

Moving and firing, too, is effortless. I shift between cover, run to new hiding spots, all while firing off shots at enemies who are now returning fire. None of it is a struggle. None of it frustrates my aim, or intent. And then there are the improvements. Using the touchscreen to toss the grenade is a joy. I just switch to a grenade, and then touch and drag to the exact spot I want Drake to toss the explosive.

Sniping is a bit of a challenge, requiring players to use the motion sensing of the NGP when zoomed in to aim, but the balance between effort and reward seems just right.

Uncharted Golden Abyss certainly isn't the sort of first-person shooter experience that will completely stress test the abilities of the NGP's dual thumbsticks, that will have to wait for a *** or Call of Duty, but it requires enough shooting and moving to prove what gamers have been saying for years: Shooters just don't work with a single thumbstick.

简单翻译要点:
1、神秘海域 for NGP副标题确定:Golden Abyss ,故事线在1代以前
2、运用与2代、3代相同的动作捕捉技术。实时光影等技术运用
3、虽然画面惊人,但是Sony Bend(本作开发商)称他们花了更多精力在故事和游戏内容上,而非画面
4、触摸操作为可选择,非强制
NGP的试玩感觉:
1、机器比想象的略大,但比预期的薄
2、玩神海时操作非常不错,移动开火等都很容易,动作很顺畅,狙击模式操作有点难度,要求用动作感应功能来放大缩小瞄准器,但是从(狙击)获得的回报来看还是比较平衡的

更新3:
其他1月发布会上宣传片中的游戏
36.jpg 35.jpg 34.jpg 33.jpg 32.jpg 21.jpg

更新2:
11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

更新:船长高清截图公布。

更多图片可见链接:http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2011/sony-ngp-en.shtml
Wipeout2048
4.jpg 3.jpg

神秘海域
2.jpg 1.jpg

Super Stardust Delta:
6.jpg
5.jpg

Reality Fighters (应该是利用摄像头的AR游戏)
7.jpg
37.jpg

骑士

╰無無無敵╮琪琪大人

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
1715 点
种子
10 点
注册时间
2010-8-18
最后登录
2024-6-25
发表于 2011-6-2 17:30  ·  江苏 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lovxiaoyu 于 2011-6-2 17:57 编辑

画面看上去真不错,掌机上能达到这样的画质确实很吸引人....不过更期待日式第三方的游戏,传说中某款FF的重制,PSV版的MH等等....

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2291 点
种子
311 点
注册时间
2005-5-11
最后登录
2024-10-1
发表于 2011-6-2 17:30  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
sf.......................

噬魂者

我是个变态

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
79163 点
种子
26 点
注册时间
2008-5-27
最后登录
2024-4-19
发表于 2011-6-2 17:31  ·  北京 | 显示全部楼层
神海果然棒               

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
15836 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2006-5-17
最后登录
2020-1-21
发表于 2011-6-2 17:31  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
期待                                          

终结者

重度紫毛爱好者

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
10931 点
种子
7 点
注册时间
2011-1-19
最后登录
2019-11-28
发表于 2011-6-2 17:31  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
前排围观啊                       

骑士

吾最深爱的贝阿朵莉切

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2065 点
种子
5 点
注册时间
2007-12-26
最后登录
2016-5-4
发表于 2011-6-2 17:31  ·  浙江 | 显示全部楼层
前排一下!!!!!!!!1

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
4039 点
种子
6 点
注册时间
2010-11-17
最后登录
2022-8-13
发表于 2011-6-2 17:32  ·  广东 | 显示全部楼层
我了个去 维他奶威武!                 

骑士

奔五青年

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
2233 点
种子
12 点
注册时间
2009-1-5
最后登录
2024-6-23
发表于 2011-6-2 17:33  ·  重庆 | 显示全部楼层
前排看看~~~~~~~~~~~
该用户已被禁言

精华
帖子
威望
0 点
积分
4964 点
种子
26 点
注册时间
2009-5-21
最后登录
2020-9-22
发表于 2011-6-2 17:33  ·  辽宁 | 显示全部楼层
这三个都是好游戏呀...期待更多的消息
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|A9VG电玩部落 川公网安备 51019002005286号

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 08:30 , Processed in 0.216427 second(s), 21 queries , Redis On.